ARFA offers both Full (ordinary) and Associate membership to companies and individuals who participate in and support the purposes of the association.
Benefits of Full Membership
Full Membership is available to any company that manufactures and/or imports and distributes resilient flooring and wallcoverings to the Australian market and that supports the purposes of the Association. Benefits are:
Become a Member Now!
- Full voting member entitlements and opportunity to stand for election to the Executive Committee
- Direct influence and representation in industry advocacy efforts
- Participation in Standards committees and ARFA Technical Committee
- Participation in industry data collection and access to aggregated data reports
- Representation of interests in the Australian Flooring Industry Alliance and development of new industry training initiatives
- Association membership of the Vinyl Council of Australia for access to Best Practice PVC accreditation and the PVC Stewardship Program, vinyl news monitoring and industry advocacy
- Engagement in the Vinyl Industry Recycling Strategy
- Networking opportunities with peers in the resilient flooring industry and the broader vinyl value chain
- Company logo on ARFA website
- Use of the ARFA logo with the statement "Member"
Become a Member Now!
Associate membership is available to an individual or company that supports the purposes of the Association; and supplies accessories or services to, and/or consults to the resilient floor covering industry. Contact us for full details on eligibility for individuals.
Inquire now about Associate membership
Member Code of Conduct
The Australian Resilient Flooring Association aims to be the recognised voice of a growing resilient floor and wall covering industry and its members’ products will be the product of choice to the consumer. ARFA expects its member companies and their staff to act ethically and fairly in the conduct of business. We promote freedom of expression and open communication. However, it is a condition of membership of ARFA that Members comply with this Code and ensure that their staff comply with this Code.
Social and Environmental Obligations